TARA is a Fast Company 2018 World Changing Ideas Award finalist! The prestigious Fast Company World Changing Ideas Awards honors concepts, designs, business models, products, and companies that inspire, innovate, and solve tough problems that improve personal and global well-being … which is exactly what we’re doing at TARA! Our growing team is deeply committed to TARA’s mission of enabling faster, safer, and more reliable development of new medicines for better health and longer life. Thank you Fast Company for recognizing our efforts! We’ll be appearing in the May issue of Fast Company magazine, hitting newsstands on April 17.
TARA is a Fast Company 2018 World Changing Ideas Finalist
- TARA Appoints Donna See as Chief Business Officer
- TARA is a Fast Company 2018 World Changing Ideas Finalist
- TARA Appoints John M. Baldoni, Ph.D., to its Board of Directors
- TARA Biosystems Raises $9 Million Series A Financing
- TARA Appoints Michael P. Graziano as Chief Scientific Officer
- TARA Biosystems Named Red Herring Top 100 of 2017
As a result, currently 8 out of 9 drugs tested for cardiotoxicity fail in clinical trials, after spending significant time.