TARA will present a poster at Keystone Symposia's “Heart Failure: Crossing the Translational Divide” conference, on January 15. Meet us there to learn about Biowire™ II, our human stem cell-derived “heart-on-a-chip” cardiac tissue platform. Biowire™ II enables precision cardiology efforts for novel heart medicines via its disease modeling and phenotypic screening capabilities. Come see our poster at the event (Session 1 Poster 1029 - Assessment of force of contraction of a human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocyte cell line from a patient with a β-myosin heavy chain 7 (R403Q) mutation using the Biowire™ II 3D tissue platform).
TARA Presents at 2018 Keystone Symposia Heart Failure Conference
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes TARA With 2018 North American Technology Innovation Award
- TARA Appoints Donna See as Chief Business Officer
- TARA is a Fast Company 2018 World Changing Ideas Finalist
- TARA Appoints John M. Baldoni, Ph.D., to its Board of Directors
- TARA Biosystems Raises $9 Million Series A Financing
- TARA Appoints Michael P. Graziano as Chief Scientific Officer
- TARA Biosystems Named Red Herring Top 100 of 2017
As a result, currently 8 out of 9 drugs tested for cardiotoxicity fail in clinical trials, after spending significant time.