TARA has received Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 North American Technology Innovation Award for our Biowire™ II platform! This award recognizes companies that develop innovative products with rapid market adoption. In addition, it is part of a broader set of Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices awards presented to companies that inspire growth in their industries. Our growing team is deeply committed to TARA’s mission of enabling faster, safer, and more reliable development of new medicines for better health and longer life. Thank you, Frost & Sullivan, for recognizing our efforts! See their press release here.
Frost & Sullivan Recognizes TARA With 2018 North American Technology Innovation Award
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes TARA With 2018 North American Technology Innovation Award
- TARA Appoints Donna See as Chief Business Officer
- TARA is a Fast Company 2018 World Changing Ideas Finalist
- TARA Appoints John M. Baldoni, Ph.D., to its Board of Directors
- TARA Biosystems Raises $9 Million Series A Financing
- TARA Appoints Michael P. Graziano as Chief Scientific Officer
- TARA Biosystems Named Red Herring Top 100 of 2017
As a result, currently 8 out of 9 drugs tested for cardiotoxicity fail in clinical trials, after spending significant time.